Maguire Enterprises, Inc. builds cables for more than half the hospitals in the United States. Our cables connect medical devices, without getting attached to the patient.
- Synchronize your defibrillator from your monitor output.
- View your monitors ECG and IBP waveforms on your balloon pump display.
- View your monitors ECG waveform on your ultrasound display.
- Connect your ventilator alarm output to your device alarm nurse call system.
- And lots more applications. You get the idea.
We have been in business for 45 years designing, manufacturing and selling direct to you without any salesman. OEM salesmen referred most of our customers to us. Now you can also view our products on the internet.
We at the HackettGroup of Companies continue to be thankful to the thousands of customers who have placed their trust in us. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you for many years to come.
Mission of The HackettGroup of Companies......
is to develop long-term customers and associates by providing excellent products and services profitably, within a framework of Christian values, through the media of designing, manufacturing and distributing electronic products.
The Operating Philosophy of The HackettGroup of Companies
includes these values, standards, and purposes upon which we desire to base our daily decisions:
- To please God in everything we do. To give Him credit for our success. To share His good news with everyone who wants to listen. To treat others as we would like to be treated.
- To provide good and useful services and products to our customers. To answer complaints and make refunds promptly and courteously. To improve our products and services after listening to our customers and counselors. To deal courteously and fairly with our business contacts.
- To be thoughtful, prayerful and to seek counsel about our activities, including new areas of activity and business.
- To strive to do our best. To cut costs, work hard, seek to increase business and, in general, to be good managers of the income and property which God has entrusted to us, while not viewing ourselves as more worthy than others.
- To provide a working atmosphere of trust and mutual confidence where we share our burdens, help, encourage and sometimes admonish each other.
- To provide employment, wages and benefits comparable to or better than what most other companies in our community provide for similar work. To provide extra benefits when business is good.
Our Motto: Focusing on Customers and Associates
Use our skills, knowledge and products to make informed decisions that drive your success. We will work with you as a dedicated partner and trusted advisor to meet your needs.